Clear Environmental has the ability to provide our clientele with a comprehensive facility disposal management solution. We manage all aspects of facility waste disposal, whether dealing with waste generated from the drill bit or oil and gas processing, or in handling contaminated sites.
To provide a straightforward facility disposal management solution. The client required a turnkey service provider to ease the administrative and operational burden associated with the project.
The goal of the project was to prepare, manage and administer a comprehensive facility disposal management program on our client’s behalf, including: project planning, waste sampling and characterization, regulatory approvals, tracking and reporting, and management of multiple associated vendors.
Clear Environmental’s business development and technical administration teams delivered a facility disposal management program which was subsequently implemented and executed by our operational team.
The program included the following:
- Waste sampling, analysis and classification
- Regulatory applications and approvals (AER/AEP facilities)
- Vendor pre-qualification (i.e. stabilization material, trucking, heavy equipment, disposal facilities, etc.)
- Vendor management and project cost control
- Management of construction personnel
- Disposal facility management
- DOW and Non-DOW waste handling
- Waste tracking and reporting
- Oilfield Waste Disposition Reporting
The facility disposal management program was completed within budget, on-time, and with zero HSE incidents.
Please contact one of Clear Environmental’s sales representatives to learn more about our facility disposal management services.